عالم اللغات
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر في منتديات عالم اللغات
إذا كانت هذه اول زيارة لك فتفضل و بادر بالتسجيل و شاركنا مواضيعك و اهتماماتك .
أما إذا كنت عضوا مسجلا فتفضل بالدخول و تصفح جديد المنتدى .
ادارة المنتدى تتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع و مفيد معنا .

Peace be upon you and allah mercy and blessings
Welcome to the language world forums
If this is your first visit, please register and share your topics and interests.
If you are a registered member, enter and browse the new forum.
The management of the forum wishes you to have a good and useful time with us.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

عالم اللغات
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر في منتديات عالم اللغات
إذا كانت هذه اول زيارة لك فتفضل و بادر بالتسجيل و شاركنا مواضيعك و اهتماماتك .
أما إذا كنت عضوا مسجلا فتفضل بالدخول و تصفح جديد المنتدى .
ادارة المنتدى تتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع و مفيد معنا .

Peace be upon you and allah mercy and blessings
Welcome to the language world forums
If this is your first visit, please register and share your topics and interests.
If you are a registered member, enter and browse the new forum.
The management of the forum wishes you to have a good and useful time with us.
عالم اللغات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

How to Get the Knowledge?

اذهب الى الأسفل

How to Get the Knowledge? Empty How to Get the Knowledge?

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الخميس يوليو 19, 2018 3:20 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Knowledge is like a trip in the trip the train stations here and there railway takes you through tunnels and mountains but no final station. The final stop is death. But before riding this train must be motorized traveler some very necessary requirements in his trip.

There is a saying that "children learn what they learn - learning how to learn." This also applies to us all before we begin a journey of knowledge, we must learn how to get this knowledge.

The imposition I am interested in the subject of spiritual energies and I want to find that the spiritual capacities are correct, scientific or is it merely a false science, I do not I can ask people do not accept the knowledge of the spiritual energies to propose to a book on the subject because it will suggest a book denies the spiritual energies, by virtue of the fact that he had prior found on the subject and, in return, I cannot ask people to accept spiritual energies to suggest me a book because he will suggest a book supported the idea.

This problem puts a researcher's dilemma at the beginning of the flight, since it does not have sufficient scientific balance to monitor nonsense, then the investment of time and effort, randomly might be right or is disappointing. Sometimes, reading how aliens beam it built the pyramids, sometimes reading about the US army's ability to control whether or reading about the Mayan civilization and capacities in history could not distinguish between what is true and what is false.

All of the self-interested research and knowledge to begin examining the logical fallacies. There are about 300 logical FALLACY (formal and informal) will be deleting the operating system in the brain, the researcher and the installation of the new operating system developer, capable of critical analysis.

All of the self-interested research and knowledge to begin examining the logical fallacies. There are about 300 logical FALLACY (formal and informal) will be deleting the operating system in the brain, the researcher and the installation of the new operating system developer, capable of critical analysis.

After the logical fallacies I recommend that discusses the philosophy of science and understand the difference between the scientific content of the scientific methodology of the scientific content of today will not be tomorrow, but also is a scientific approach is clouding access to such information and building this content.

The next step is to see the theory of knowledge or the so-called epistemología which explain how can access to knowledge and clarify some of the ball well, such as the certainty of ideas and what is the difference between the faith or knowledge to do the right thing.

This process may take a few months, but after the completion of the steps the researcher can take knowledge. Password these steps to develop the immunity against nonsense chatter and gives confidence that lack of knowledge do not sin or defect but a first step in access to knowledge.

Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 256
نقاط : 1190
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : https://worldlanguages.forumegypt.net/

https://worldlanguages.forumegypt.net/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: